- Smoking is forbidden in the room and other spaces of the building. For this purpose we have designated areas. Violation of this interdiction is subject to a penalty.
- Access with pets is not allowed.
- Access to the room with electric consumers is prohibited.
- Please collect the household waste in the trash bin in your room. The bottles, cardboard boxes and PETs will be stored separately and will be collected by our staff.
- Please keep the integrity of the furniture and the objects in the room. Any damage will be charged.
- Please do not throw in the sink, shower or toilet objects that could lead to damage of the waste collection station. Otherwise, any damage will be charged.
- Please notify immediately any malfunction of the equipment in the room. Instructions for using the devices in the room are available on the following pages.
- Please do not leave the children unattended. Any accident caused as a result of the non-supervision of the children inside the complex is your responsibility.
- For the comfort of other guests and neighbors we have strict no noise policy after 10 pm.
- No Party Policy: This policy is designed to ensure that all our guests can enjoy their time with us and not be inconvenienced by the actions of others.
- The access tag (if applicable) must be returned latest by 11:00 a.m. after inspection of the room.
- Mandarin Premium Apartments is not responsible for the Wi-Fi signal quality
- Mandarin Premium Apartments offers enclosed parking with 7 places and surveillance system.
- Mandarin Premium Apartments cannot be held responsible for any problems (car theft etc).
- The valuables must be kept in the safe in the room.
- Luggage can be left in our custody between 11:00 - 16:00 free of charge.
Any complaint must be made as soon as a problem arises, to facilitate the best possible outcome in the shortest time. Complaints made after departure will not be taken into consideration.